Can I have this style of permanet Tattoo Eye Makeup?





I wear my eye liner ON the rim of my inner lower eyelid, not the skin below the lashes. Is it possible to have the eyeliner applied there as a tattoo?

Yeah, it's possible.
I wouldn't do that, though.

Its possible but I agree with Chunky. Don't do it. Its not personal preference or it being perilous its because in 20 years or even 10 its going to look bad. I saw a woman on I reckon it was 10 years younger and she had her eye liner and lip liner tattooed on and it just looked horrible. Your face is always changing and what looks good today might not look so good 10 years from now and you'll be stuck with it.

of course its possible. a lot of ancient rock stars had their eye makeup tattoo'd on so they wouldn't have to constantly apply it. ozzy osbourne had it done, and he still looks freaking incredible with it! lol

if i wasn't so weird with people around my eyes, i'd do it. eyeliner is my one right like and i despise applying it (watery eyes) but im naked without it.

so if you want it done get it done. eyeliner has always been a classic touch to any ladies makeup ensemble. chic and classy if done correctly.

(and dont listen to the other people, they're just stupid & biased)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...